Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pre-Christmas YPF

Having exhausted the pr0n from the post-Stitches photo shoot, and as Kris is stuck at work tonight (Thursday), I was on my own for this week's yarn pr0n. (Be gentle - I know you are used to Kris's stellar work. I'm no Kris.) So, here are some of my early Christmas gifts to myself, courtesy of the fabulously evil folks over at Little Knits. See, they were having a sale. And I couldn't resist. I am weak.

Having just used this yarn on the Cozy I made Kris's Mom, I couldn't resist getting some for myself, especially when I saw the color name - "Hermione". (Yes, I am a big old geek, and I love her. I identify. Speaking of, did you see that the title of book 7 has been announced?)I haven't decided whether this will be a Cozy, a Clapotis, or something else altogether, but I LOVE the color (which is a little closer on the top picture).



This is some Regia Surf, which I have to admit I picked up just because the colors are that obnoxiously bright. I figure that will perk me up come the February dreariness when I am itching for the colors of spring.

And two colors of Cherry Tree Hill Super Glitz. Sock yarn with sparkle - what's not to love? First is "Gypsy Rose"

And "Winterberry"
Well, this will probably be my last post until after Christmas, so I hope that everyone has a very merry and safe holiday!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Beautiful pr0n! I love that schafer marjaana!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh wow! That Regia Surf looked a lot more vibrant in the pictures on Littleknits. But it's got that typical cotton look. I'm glad you pimped a pic of it!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hey! I think you do fabulous pr0n yourself missy!! Beautiful yarns and glad you treated yourself! :)

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Ooooh! I love Hermione!

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that marjanna is GORGEOUS!!! I WANT!!!!

i loooove schaeffer! the colors!

your pr0n looks wonderful to me!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

Beautiful, beautiful yarn. At my glacial rate of one sock per month, I sometimes wish I could hire you to knit for me. ;-)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Rain said...

Ooh sparkly yarn!

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous sock yarn! Makes me itch to go get some of that CTH glitzy stuff...

Merry Christmas to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home