Monday, December 11, 2006

Vegas Pics

At long last, hubby has made it through the ridiculous pile of pictures he took in Las Vegas. He's got a Flickr album of them up here.

And to all of you who asked about sending more hats - yes, yes, yes! Keep sending them! Once I hit 198, I'll get them to the hospital, and then I'll start collecting for the next batch. And because I've decided to make this a continuing project, I've started a blog speccifically for it here: Hats for Alex. It's still slightly under construction, but the basics are there. I will continue to post pictures of the hats that I receive over there. I've also set up a gmail account for people to write to for information about the project - hatsforalex@gmail.com

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

:( Alex.

Sweet boy. Hugs for him, you and his mom.

Hats for Alex is amazing. You're amazing for doing that!

He will not be forgotton.

*hugs*

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Mag said...

The photos of Las Vegas are so excellent, I don't know how to praise them. I've seen this stuff IRL and the pics are perfect in their rendering. When and if you ever come back, you need to get The Photographer out to Valley of Fire state park. It is about a long hour's drive from the strip and it is a magical place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home