Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Never let it be said...

...that I am not a follower. I am shamelessly stealing this from Turtlegirl. (and yes, I changed the text format from white to black so that it would show up. My husband is clearly rubbing off on me...)

**Clearly the stocking thingy hates me. So much for that plan. **

Speaking of gifts, my mailman brought me a surprise today. There was a box for me from the lovely, darling Ali. I'll take and post pictures tomorrow, but for now, let me just say that this woman ROCKS, and I adore her. I really hope she comes to the DC area for a visit sometime, because I would LOVE to meet her in person!!!

Oh, and if you are wondering (because I know you are all waiting with bated breath for my decision), I think I am leaning toward the Simple Knitted Bodice for my next "me" project, although I have been working on Kris's Shamrock Henley sweater for the last day or so. And I might take a little time to make the lovely Red Light Special hat for me, since that's a little portable project for holiday travel. (Yes, I ordered the yarn the minute I saw the hat, although mine will be, shockingly, green.)

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

But, but, if you change the color on the text, how am I supposed to shove myself into your stocking? ;-)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Shucks! I couldn't get anything to go in yours either!!! D'oh!

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, my first post didn't take...anyway, I say do both "me" projects. (I hadn't realized that the pattern for the hat was up-very nice.)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger knitfriendly said...

I tried to put something in your stocking but it didn't work. Merry Christmas!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Mag said...

I couldn't get it to work. Darn it! Getting down the chimney is getting harder and harder these days! :-)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

I couldn't get the stocking to accept my gift.

I was giving you a Bezzie. Everyone needs one, and it's what I do.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Ceallach said...

I give you a lovely vacation home in the location of your choice for the knitty retreat.....

Everyone is getting one and so we will all be able to just flit from knitty home to knitty home for knitting.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Ali said...

I couldn't get my gift of Cat O'Nine Tails to go into the stocking. hmmm..

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I was going to give you a Bezzie too. You can never have too many.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home