Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Knitting Update

Christmas knitting is DONE, baby!!! Finished the project for my Dad this morning. (And no, you won't be seeing it here until after the holiday, because he reads the blog)

And you might notice that one of the projects has disappeared from the list. I was making a Candleflame Scarf for my Mom, and I just couldn't get into the pattern. No matter how hard I tried, it just wasn't any fun to knit. It's a shame, because it's quite pretty. So, I'll have to come up with another plan for that particular yarn.

So, what does this mean? It's time to think about casting on something for ME again!

Now to decide what... :)

And since Bezzie asked nicely, the scary pressure-inducing ticker is gone. :D

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Grrrrrrrr!!! No fair! I have a sweater I'm 2 inches into that I'm itching to get going on again.

P.S. Does this mean you'll take down your Christmas counter? Pretty pretty please!!! :-P

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger knitfriendly said...

Congratulations! :)

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Yay for you!! I love the Christmas ticker though!! Off to knit as fast as I can!!

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Wow, you're organised.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Christmas knitting done!

You rock!

Congrats!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

SKB! SKB! SKB!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katydid, I'm slowly working my way back through your blog. We're practically neighbors!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Yay! Thanks for taking it down! WHEW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home