Friday, October 20, 2006

A Cavalcade of Kureyon!

Today's yarn pr0n comes to us from the folks over at Herrschner's, and the faboo sale they had on Noro Kureyon about a month or so back. Not surprisingly, these are destined to become Lizard Ridge at some point. I am still waiting on them to ship one color that was backordered, and then I need to find one more after that, because the other color I ordered apparently went out of stock and is no longer available. (Not that I knew that until I sent them an email asking why my order was 2 weeks later than they told me it would be, and why I was missing 2 colors but my card had only been credited for one. Nice communication, folks. And did I mention that they sent me one color with 2 skeins in one dye lot, and one in another? This is why I am not linking to them.)

Back to the happy stuff. Once again, today's pictures were taken by my darling hubby. If you like them, feel free to comment here, but why not go leave him a comment, too?

And now, for your viewing pleasure, Noro Kureyon in 5 colors. (As always, feel free to click on 'em for mondo huge sized versions)

Color #52





Color #88




Color #165




Color #51



Color #92
On the knitting progress front (it's been so long since I could post pics of WIP's, you guys probably thing all I do is buy yarn and take pictures of it...), I finished the project for my MIL - it's just waiting to be washed and blocked, and I have made pretty significant progress on the project for my dad. If I keep this up, I might not have to wrap balls of yarn with an apology note!

And I've been working on the Vegas recap, but Kris hasn't been able to get through his pictures yet. Tell me - would you rather have the text recap and links to pics later, or wait for the recap until I can show you pictures?

That's all folks! Have a great Friday!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Your yarn pron is the only way I ever know it's Friday! And I don't see the pirate hat (or whatever it's called with the skull & crossbones that you made for Kris) listed on the sidebar as thatfarmgirl's Christmas present.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Love those pictures of Kureyon. It's one of my favorite yarns! I've been thinking about make Lizard Ridge too.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! That is gonna make a warm blanket!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Heh. It's "All Pr0n All The Time" around these here parts. I like it.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger String said...

yum, i just wish Noro was a soft as the colors are rockin'

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man. Professional yarn pr0n. So delicious. *drool*

I'm obsessed with the Lizard Ridge pattern - can't wait to see yours once they're started!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

Holy Macro!We're going to have to have some kind of ER for these kinds of shots!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Fabulous colors there!! Tell Kris, awesome job as always!! Oh and the store that you ordered from, which I shall not order again from..same thing happened to me with a particular color of silky wool. Keep getting letters it is backordered...funny that though, my LYS here has a bunch of it! hmmmmmmm

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Kureyon, great choice!

Great pics Pam's DH!

*drools*

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Rain said...

What a crap shop.

The yarn looks amazing in the photos. That hubby of yours sure knows how to use a camera.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Wow, great yarn prOn!!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger aija said...

Beautiful!! 88's always been my fav-- can't wait to see your LR.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mag said...

Gorgeous!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Yarrrn! Those are drool-inducing pictures.

Every time I look at your Christmas counter, I panic. Only... aaaah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home