Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm here! I swear!

So, I'll recap the vacation soon, but I do have two quick things:

1. I am SO SORRY that I missed last week's YPF. I originally planned to write up the post before we left, and then put it up while on the road, and I just didn't get to it. I thought I'd have a bit of time to post something quickly while in Sin City, but I was wrong. I'll do better this week, I promise! (Cristi - I'll give myself 30 lashes with wet acrylic, ok?)

2. Re: Weird Al - I love that so many of you are fans, too. :D And as such, I feel it is a moral imperative that I point you to this NPR story about his parody of James Blunt's "You're Beautiful". And here, to download the song, which is just as funny as is expected.

Ok - vacation update soon, I promise! But first, a sneak peek at my new hair, courtesy of my brother the faboo stylist:

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I like the hair!!!! It's edgy without being head-turning edgy! Can't wait for your Vegas pics!

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hair! Your brother is amazing.

Thanks for the Wierd Al links. I'm going to listen to them when I go home.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

Great hair! Very Vegas.

Tell us about your trip, or is it going to stay in Vegas?

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

LOVE the hair! That looks so... sassy!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Yep, loving the hair!! You are soo cute! :)

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great hair!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Pinkwool said...

Loving the new 'do. I used to have very short hair in highschool and love it. DH isn't a fan of short hair. :( I may have to lop more of mine off it the baby continues to yank on it. Lol

Can't wait to see Vegas pics! We are thinking of going next year for our 10th wedding ann'y.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

I love the hair! It looks so great on you!

Hee hee. It truly does look sassy. And that totally reminded me of that girl magazine that was out years ago.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Peri said...

Lurve that haircut - woohoo - it truly rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home