Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thank you, Turtlegirl

Thank you very much, Turtlegirl, for figuring out that I was missing a /div tag in my sidebar. THAT is what was fouling up my formatting. And yes, this is the second time I've managed to do that. *sigh*

No pictures today - I'm saving it for tomorrow's YARN PR0N FRIDAY! I know what I'm going to post, I just need to... um... take the picture. Hee. I have made some actual progress on some Christmas knitting, though, as you will see in the sidebar. I finally started the gifts for both my Dad and my brother. Yay! Now comes the hard part... finishing them!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Rain said...

TG rocks. You're far too organised with this gift giving malarkey.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

hee hee. Thank you, thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home