Friday, March 23, 2007

Yarn Nerd Pr0n

No, not actual nekkid pics of Adam. :D But, lovely pics of his equally lovely yarn, available at his shop.

900mHz Sock yarn in "Printed Circuit Board" - I saw this colorway in Adam's etsy shop ages ago, but had trouble getting my etsy account open to pick it up then. Happily, he posted some of it a couple of weeks ago in his new shop, so I was able to grab it. I mean, is there any color more appropriate for socks for my computer geek hubby? :D



(FOUR pictures of it - can you tell Kris likes it? He was also very tickled by the name - nice work, Adam!)

And 1500mHz Sport Sock in "Caramel Stout" - Yeah... I haven't yet decided if this will be for Kris, too, or if I'm keeping this one. :)

It's soft and squishy, and is going to make some AWESOME socks. And Adam's colors are fantastic - rich and vibrant.

Dammit, Adam, you're going to make me go broke! :D

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I'm not ready many blues in that Circuit Board color. Is that for real? Because seriously, those are the colors I've been searching for!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I like the Circuit Board. I have to say something thought. I think your Harry Potter ticker trumped the sock pron. Maybe that's just me. ;D

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Sarah-potterknitter said...

Oooohhh, I love the Carmel. I'm not going there, staying away Adam. Someday.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Love the colors and the names!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Mag said...

Printed Circuit Board, (whatever will these kids think of next?) And it does capture the colors of a circuit board! It's wonderful and well I've run out of positive adjectives for the quality of the yarnography. Great stuff.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Awesome colorways!! I never seem to get to his shop on time! :)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I love me some Yarn Nerd Pr0n. Well done Kris. I've taken to chosing one pic each week and saving it on my computer to use as my background.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Kris B said...

Those are some lovely pictures of beautiful yarn.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Oooh, those are some great pictures! You certainly did the yarn justice :)

Can't wait to see it knit up!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger DomesticOverlord said...

Drool...
.
.
.
.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Pocket Size said...

Um wow. I want to eat the caramel color.

And btw, yes, you're positively devious ;P

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Rain said...

Oh wow! Love the green one especially - can't wait to see how they knit up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home