Friday, March 16, 2007

Stitch DC Pr0n, take 2

Some more goodies from my trip to Stitch DC two weeks ago.

Laines du Nord Mulberry Silk in "Berry Multi":


No clue what it is going to be, but isn't it gorgeous? I thought about making a silk Branching Out, but I realized that the colors are very similar to the bamboo one I already did. So, any other suggestions are welcomed.

Classic Elite Lush in Black and White, which will be a "Congratulations for getting into NYU's Musical Theatre Graduate Program" gift for my dear friend Hillary - a Counterpoint scarf.

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow! Don't forget to wear your green, or you might get pinched! ;)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Beautiful yarn! I love the closeup of the variegated stuff, but the black and white is obviously luxurious and soft. Yum!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Very beautiful colors! Very soft looking too! :)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Ooh that's pretty. Do you have enough for the Tiger Eye Scarf?

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

I love that Mulberry Silk. Can you believe that they only sell white at my lys? What a jip.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Wow! I cannot believe the definition on those photos! What kind of camera do you use?

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Jo - Kris uses a Nikon D2XS. It's his new baby. :D He has a macro lens that he uses for yarn pr0n.

It does take great pics, though, doesn't it?

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Mmm...another background image to add to my growing file. Gorgeous!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Pocket Size said...

Ah, you made such good choices that day! Just beautiful stuff.

BTW, I got my wheel! I posted a pic of it at my spot, you should check it out :) I could spin you anything you want... well, almost. And it won't be very consistent yet... ok maybe I should wait to make that offer.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

wow that is some beautiful pr0n! Amazing pictures as always and that yarn! Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home