This is just sorta fun
|I found this over on Kit's blog, so I thought I'd give it a shot. (And don't panic - it's a tagless meme. I'm not forcing Turtlegirl to whip out Mimi. ;) )|
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.
1. Opening credits: "Auld Lang Syne" - Billy Joel, 2000 Years: The Millenium Concert
2. Waking up: "Bianca" - Broadway Revival Cast, Kiss Me Kate
3. First day of school: "Do You Hear the People Sing" - 10th Anniversary Concert Cast, Les Miserables
4. Fight song: "It's Raining on Prom Night" - Original Broadway Cast, Grease
5. Breaking up: "Radio Ga Ga" - Queen, Classic Queen
6. Happiness: "Overture" - Original Broadway Cast, The Drowsy Chaperone
7. Life's okay: "At Your Side" - The Corrs, In Blue
8. Mental breakdown: "Coyote" - Bobby McFerrin and YoYo Ma, Hush
9. Driving: "Let Me Take You Out" - Charming, Champagne and Magazines
10. Flashback: "Wake Up" - Rage Against the Machine, The Matrix soundtrack
11. Getting back together: "Witch's Entrance" - Original London Cast, Into the Woods
12. Wedding song: "Kiss Me" - Broadway Revival Cast, Sweeney Todd
13. Birth of first child: "Karma Chameleon" - Culture Club, Totally 80's
14. Final battle scene: "Dexter's Laboratory (Closing) - Various Artists, Cartoon Medley
15. Death scene: "I Love a Rainy Night" - Eddie Rabbitt, Like, Ohmigod: The 80's Pop Culture Box (Totally)
16. Funeral song: "Taste of Things to Come" - George S. Clinton, Mortal Kombat soundtrack
17. End credits: "Mississippi" - Paula Cole, This Fire
And I would just like to point out that the only two that are from cd's that are really Kris's? Yup, the one from The Matrix and the one from Mortal Kombat.