Friday, March 30, 2007

More Socky Pr0n!

Artsygal, she of the gorgeous laceweight seen here, has branched out into sock yarn. Unfortunately for my checkbook, she's got some GORGEOUS colors.

Here we have "Iris":



And here, "Laffy Taffy":


Aren't they beautiful?

And yes, I am aware that the colors in "Laffy Taffy" are remarkably like those in Adam's "Printed Circuit Board" from last week's pr0n. What can I say? I'm consistent in my color choices. :D

Kim had a blog contest recently, and I won a prize! She sent me this fabulous hank of (wait for it...) handdyed sock yarn from Lone Star Arts. The color is called "Burn", and I love the vibrance of it. So does Kris - he has claimed it for socks for him.


Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see your FYS 07! I'm not participating this year, but look forward to yours for sure! :)

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Sigh. Yup. I'll never find sock yarn that greeny gold.

Very nice!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty!

I just noticed your ticker for MD S&W - and I'm gonna be there too!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Very good looking yarn there.
I love window shopping at your blog. You always have such wonderful selections pictured.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures :) ;

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Dk's Wife said...

I love the "Iris" yarn! Very pretty.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Iris is nice. Laffy Taffy is similar to YarnNerd's although it seems a little more vibrant. So, you won't mix them up. :D

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Laffy Taffy is the perfect Cthulhu yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home