Thursday, January 04, 2007

Baby New Year Yarn Pr0n!

Wow... THAT could be taken so very badly...

Anyway, welcome to the first YPF of 2007! This week, we feature some Noro Kureyon I picked up from Little Knits (We *heart* Little Knits!!!) to go with some purchased earlier for Lizard Ridge.

First, color #170


And three shots of color #164





Have a great weekend!

And SarahJanet - yes, I will get that tutorial put together this weekend. Great minds think alike!

ETA: And one last piccie - Tom sent this to my cellphone Christmas morning. He liked his hat! Yay! And he wore it to the salon and now half the staff want hats. :D

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

That is just plain GORGEOUS! hehe!
Happy New Year...

yeah..I'm giddy...over caffeinated more like it ;)

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots! and beautiful yarn!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you photograph your yarn! Why doesn't mine ever look like that??! Mega zoom camera, here I come.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger SarahJanet said...

Yay! Thank you!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Yo Pam. Why is Tom wearing MY hat?

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I am not a big fan of Noro but, man their colors are gorgeous!! If only it were a bit softer...

I need to blogline you!hey, I've only had a blogline account for a week! gimme a break.;) I missed that beautiful baby blanket down there. I think that's the one I'm going to make for my sister! Yours looks great!!

And Tom's hat...AWESOME!!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Nice yarn! The Noro always gets me, I almost bought 3 skeins today. Instead, I got sock yarn.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

Nice yarn pr0n!

The goal for this year is 250 more hats? Wowza!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home