Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wyvern Socks - Done

I finished the Wyvern Socks this morning, and I've been wearing them all day. They are wonderfully comfy, and I can't wait to make another pair of socks out of the other 2 hanks of Koigu. So yummy!



This is also the fastest pair of socks I've ever made - 11 days, interspersed with Rick's scarf, which I finished on Sunday, and Hillary's scarf, which I started yesterday. I'm about halfway through Hillary's scarf, and just need to decide what pattern I want to use on the other Koigu. (I'll post pics as soon as there is reasonable light.)

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Those are beautiful!!! Great job!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger chacha / Jen said...

Nice-lookin' socks, lady! Can't wait to see them in person! :)

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger aija said...

They're wonderful! I loved knitting the pattern, too :)

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger veritas said...

ooohhh... well, you showed me the pattern. now i have seen the socks. maybe, just maybe, these are the socks for me to lose my sock virginity to....

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Rain said...

They look great, I like the way the yarn works in them.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

I'm sold -- I will be making wyverns some day! That colorway is so beautiful. Enjoy those socks. :)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger knottygnome said...

they look lovely. ahh, koigu.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

They look great! If they weren't socks and if they weren't on your feet ...I'd want to eat them.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Love the socks! maybe I'llmakethose with my Koigu...hmmm...

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Knittypants said...

Your sock turned out lovely. The colors in your koigu are beautiful.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Great looking socks! I lve that color combination. I'll have to try that pattern too. I have some koigu just sitting here too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home