Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ok, how could I NOT take this one?

I mean, I share a birthday with the late, great Jim Henson (No, NOT the same year, thank you ;) )
You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

ETA: By the way, I found this quiz on nimrodel's blog, lest you think I am cool enough to have found it on my own. Also, there has been some confusion - Jim Henson and I share a birthday in September. Sorry about that, guys. Although I do appreciate the early b-day wishes.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Happy Birthday :)

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger snowdrop said...

happy birthday! i tried this quiz, too, and i got fozzie bear...

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger String Bean said...

I got Animal. Am I really slightly crazy? Hmmm... and I thought I was in control.
Happy B-day! You really need to stop having those. Not good for your health at all.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Mtwelovett said...

I got Fozzie Bear... wacka, wacka ***insert silly ear wiggle here***

 

Post a Comment

<< Home