Monday, February 13, 2006

Olympics Report - Day 4

Well, I made up for being a slacker yesterday - I finished up the front of my sweater!
So, just the sleeves and finishing to go! Yay!

If I do finish early (which is looking like it might happen, but I am not counting on it), I am trying to decide what I want to do as a second "event" for the Olympics. I might challenge myself to pick up Kris's sweater and fix it. He and I decided that the neckline just wasn't working, so I need to rip that back, and he asked if I could possibly re-do it as a turtleneck. So, that is going to be my next challenge - a second KO event if I finish the sweater early, otherwise just a personal challenge to get it finished before it is too warm for him to wear it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Sherry W said...

Your so fast! It looks great!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Wow! Looks great! Keep on truckin!! oops! I mean knitting ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home