Friday, June 08, 2007

MDS&W Pr0n - Week 4

Firstly, thank you all for your good wishes and "ooh"ing at the winder and Zaphod. And Kris feels like a total rockstar hubby, as he should.

And now we reach the goodies from The Fold - the Socks That Rock. This week, STR Light Mediumweight in "Iolite" (Not sure why I thought Lighweight at first. My bad.):


Oh, and although I missed the inaugural WIP Wednesday (brainchild of Cristi, of course), I'll be in on it next week. I've been entering my projects into Ravelry, so it's sort of a two-birds-with-one-stone thing. That, and maybe putting it out there will push me to finish a couple of stragglers. :D

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Oh Wow! I love that colorway!! I bet you can't get it on the site either...darn!! Oh well! ;)

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Lightweight? I don't remember there being lightweight there. Huh. Missed it. Ah well. And "a couple" of stragglers? Pardon me whilst I collapse in a fit of laughter.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Looks like another great color!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Pocket Size said...

Ooooh pretty!
Definitely Hitch Hiker painting party! Your house or mine?
And btw, I'm thinking of starting "Handspun Monday". You in?

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger lkmanitou said...

What gorgeous yarn!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jo said...

I know what you mean about finishing the stragglers... mine are sending me on a guilt trip!

Word verification: kejrpn

(Finnish for small arctic fox..)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

lover-ly!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Jenneke said...

Oh the fold... living on this side of the ocean can be really hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home