Friday, July 20, 2007

YPF - The Harry Potter Edition

Ok, so this post has absolutely nothing to actually do with Harry Potter, but it's THAT day, so I figured I might as well call it that. :) I'm posting this a little early, and then I am putting myself under a media embargo until after I finish the book. I don't want to be accidentally spoiled after all these years.

So, the pr0n. This week, we keep with the STR trend, with the 2nd shipment for the Rockin' Sock Club (Yes, I've already got shipment #3. I'm behind on posting pr0n.) - Silkie Socks that Rock in "Walking on the Wild Tide". These came with a funky fishnet-like pattern, and I decided to order a second hank of the yarn so that I can make them as knee-highs.

STRSilkieWildTide1


STRSilkieWildTide2


STRSilkieWildTide3


STRSilkieWildTide4

Signing off until Saturday!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going on lockdown too, starting in about an hour. (I'm at work until then and have to use the internet, so I'm just tiptoeing around. I'm only leaving a comment because nobody else has - I haven't read a comments section all week, since I figure that's a guaranteed danger zone!)

See you on Saturday! Whee!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Pocket Size said...

Wow, all those colors in one skein of yarn? Awesome!

Thank you for my stitch markers! I love them :D

And enjoy the release party and the book. I'll be thinking of you while The Police rock Hershey :)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Love that Silkie!! The knee highs will be fabulous!! I think I better take everyone else's advice and go on lockdown too! Enjoy the read!!

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems we're all thinking the same thing. I'm still deciding whether to attend the midnight madness at my local Borders for fear they may not have any books left by tomorrow morning even though I reserved a copy.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I love that yarn. I keep petting it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home