Friday, July 13, 2007

I'd Better Get This Up Fast

Or I'll be in trouble with YPF BossLady. ;) (Of course, she's had enough trouble fighting with Lenny the Tech-Lack-of-Support Guy that she might not notice...)

I've got a lot to catch up on, but it's been one of those weeks, so I'll try to get to it this weekend. Until then, pr0n!

I ordered some Socks That Rock from Blue Moon a few weeks ago, so you'll see them in the next few weeks. Today, we have Lightweight in "Knitty Rocks", which pretty much sums up my opinion, so I had to get this color. :D

STRLightKnittyRocks1


STRLightKnittyRocks2


STRLightKnittyRocks3

Happy weekend, all!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

YPF Boss Lady is offline again. Although it looks like she might be giving Lenny his walking papers.

I dig that color. Although I guess you could pretty much stick any color, except baby poo brown, and give it that name and it would be true right?

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

I love that color too!

I think you got a break with the boss lady today. I hear she has some bigger fish to fry!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Very pretty!! I like seeing it "live" and not on the website YKWIM! :)

Yikes, poor boss lady!! I tell ya, me thinks she shoulda stayed w/blogger!

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gahhh! Still no SP relief.

Not that there's *any* pressure at all. Nu uh.

Marie

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Zonda hush your mouth! Blogger is blocked at work and that's no fun when you can't blog from work!

I still can't believe that Lenny broke up with me.

Knitty does rock. That's some pretty stuff.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Batty said...

OK, that yarn is gorgeous. I want some.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger gilraen said...

Stunning!!! all the new colours are, but the shipping is still horrendous.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home