Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WIP Wednesday 3

Yes, I know. I missed Handspun Monday this week. I'm lame.

So, anyone care to take a stab at what the WIP of the week is here? Yup. Molly's Sleeves. I really, really hoped I'd have them done for this week, but I just didn't quite make it.

The sleeve on the right is done, except for attaching the half-circle at the top and weaving in the ends (gulp). The sleeve on the right has half a round of pink, 2 rounds of lilac, a round of orange, and a round of blue left to go, plus the attaching and end-weaving. As I recall from sleeve 1, the last couple of rounds went fairly quickly, so I'm thinking I should be on to weaving the ends this weekend, and then attaching them to the denim jacket. For the curious, this is the one I got. It's in the washer right now - it was a little stiff and I wanted to soften it up a little.

Other than that, um, not much going on around here. I'm still babysitting 2 or 3 days a week, which cuts into the knitting/crocheting/spinning time. I do still have a few more things from MDS&W for Yarn Pr0n Fridays, and then I'll be going back through the stash to find some new stuff. I need to get pictures of a lot of stuff for my Ravelry stash pages, so I'm going to use that opportunity to get some classic pr0n, too. :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Suh-weet. I went to Borders yesterday to look through Charmed Knits and I saw the pattern of the sleeves in there and thought of you. You're going to rock that premiere. ;)

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

That's going to be one bad-ass jacket. Can't wait to see it in its full glory.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Can't wait to see it! It's cool!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Pocket Size said...

Oooh they look great! And the jacket is going to be so cute.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Stitchcounter said...

Very festive, in my opinion, weaving in the ends in crochet seems to go much faster than with knitting so you'll be rockin' those sleeves in no time. (Thanks for the sock advice, I'll give the toe-up heel flap a try this weekend.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home