Friday, July 27, 2007

YPF - Drama and Dragons

AGES ago (like, pre-MDS&W) Artsygal had a shop update that included a color I needed. No, truly needed. HAD to have. And really, it was all about the name. (I'm a sucker for a great color name. That name? "Drama Queen" Need I say more? :D

ArtsySockDramaQueen1


ArtsySockDramaQueen2


ArtsySockDramaQueen3

And thank you all for your kind comments about the Emerald dragon. His Sapphire brother was completed yesterday at my regular B&N knitting group, so I just have the Amethyst to go. The plan is to get him finished up today so that I can give him to Sam tonight. (To answer your question, DO, the dragons are a baby gift for a friend. They go with the log cabin blanket I finished a week or two ago.) I'll get a photo of all three with the blanket once Amethyst is done. And hopefully I can get some with Sam, too.

11 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Pocket Size said...

Oh. My. GOD. That's totally MY color! *melodramatic pout* Teahee, that yarn is awesome.
Yay dragons!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Adrienne said...

That yarn is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Must have yarn....super pretty!!!!

The dragons are definately going to have to go one my baby-knitting list. They are just too cute.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Gorgeous!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is a sucker for a great yarn name!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I've never been into reds until recently. And Drama Queen just furthers it!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love this! Is there a little purple in it too?

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Love the color! Such subtle, delicate shading, it's beautiful.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

REd is my favorite color and we all need to embrace our inner drama queen.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

oh! I'd probably have to have that too! Fabulous name AND it's beautiful!

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I made it to yarn pron! ;)And.. hmm.. if these comments are anything to judge by.. I should dye another round of this colour sometime soon? ;)

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Rain said...

Ohh that's pretty. i can see why you had to have it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home