Thursday, August 17, 2006

Personal Growth

You know how when you are a kid and someone does something to hurt you or make you angry, your first reaction is to lash out and get back at them?

I think it is a sign of maturity that I have managed not to make any snarky or mean comments to someone, even though I have been sorely tempted. And let's face it, what she did WAY warrants it. And I'm not even going to publicly out her for what she did.

Because I'm going to be bigger than that.

11-1/2 hours until the guessing game deadline! Still no perfect scores yet...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Good for you. Airing it publicly might feel damn good, but it'll get you no where in the end.

Call me if you ever want to talk.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Gah! How MATURE of you! I'm still in the snarky phase.

(((hug)))

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very mature. You are a wonderful person who sends wonderful gifts ;-)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

((hugs)) Sometimes it is hard to not do/say something. Take care! :)

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

My sage friend, Susan, says it ends up hurting you in the end, not the other person. You are sage too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home