Friday, August 11, 2006

Cheapie Cheep Strikes Again!

Dear Cheapie Cheep,

I am not worthy. You are the most amazing SP. You have sent me such thoughtful, creative gifts, and this one just blew me away.

THANK YOU!!!

-Trillian

Seriously, folks. Check out the loot! Per the postcard, this is a "bath relaxation" themed package. All sorts of bath goodies, including a Lush Bath Bomb that smells absolutely amazing, the funniest purple devil rubber duckie, a tea light, and a face cloth that Cheapie knit for me! It is so soft and yummy (I have to know what yarn she used in it - I need to make myself about a billion of these.) Also, a skein of gorgeous, gorgeous Misti Alpaca Lace yarn (Per Cheapie: "Lace can be forced meditation, if not always relaxing." Hee.), that is so soft...

Also, Cheapie either has traveled all over the place lately, or has a whole lot of compatriots on the board helping with sending these packages - every one has come from somewhere different.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Ha ha! I love the devil duck. Your pal rocks.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Devil duckie! Now that's funny. I love Lush. Once, I went into the store and sniffed their soaps and other bath stuff. Then, I walked around a bit, and finally went back to work. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and discovered that some of the white stuff had rubbed off the soap and onto my nose. I'd been running around town looking like a coke addict!

Nice package : )

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

My life is not complete. I NEED a devil duck.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

That is too cute! A devil duck! :)

Nice goodies! I know you'll enjoy them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home