Thursday, August 24, 2006

Apparently I am a Bad Blogger

...or else I just have friends with too much time on their hands. (You know I love you both, CBear and Yorkie).

I'm making some progress on the Christmas knitting, but I can't really post about it, what with the recipients reading my blog, so you'll have to wait on that.

I am also behind on my blogstalking assignments. I'm playing catch-up this weekend.

Honestly, nothing all that interesting going on around here at the moment.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Liar. You're up to all sorts of cool interesting stuff. I just know it!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger reluctantMANGO said...

Your lurkers miss you too :) Still happy with the Knitpicks bags?

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Mag said...

Well, the cool thing about your blog is that the wait is worth it. No pressure or anything! ;-)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Rain said...

Bah! You organised people put me to shame. I'm such a last minute knitter and know I'll be tearing my hair out come December.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger ChestyLove said...

Aww, I got a mention...look, I've gone all red now...

Write when ya can, lovey...

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Batty said...

You know, I'm not doing much of anything either. Just thought I'd add this comment so you don't feel alone in your effort to catch up with things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home