Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Woo hoo! More yarn p0rn!

So, my very first order ever from Knit Picks was delivered by my lovely mailman yesterday. I had to share the fabulousness with the world (mostly because hubby is already bored with it.) And here it is, in all its glory:


Along the left side, top to bottom, we have Simple Stripes in "Storm", which hubby picked for socks for himself, followed by Gossamer in "Leprechaun" (I am such a green fiend), which I am hoping to turn into my very first big-time lace project - a Kiri shawl. At the bottom is Dancing in "Swing", which is already in the process of becoming socks for hubby. I am loving the way it is working up, and I have a hunch these will be some mighty comfy socks. That, and that I will need to pick some up for myself in another color. The right side of the photo is an array of Wool of the Andes in (clockwise from top left) "Snickerdoodle", "Hush", "Daffodil", "Asparagus", and "Stream", all of which is destined to become the felted entrelac bag from Bags: A Knitter's Dozen. I also got something that will be going to my lovely Secret Pal, but of
course I can't post a picture of that here. =)

I'm off to work some more on hubby's socks. And his sweater. And the Manos mitred square bag. And maybe to cast on Kiri. Happy knitting, all!

Oh, and in 23 days, I'll be 32. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home