Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Finished Mitred Square Bag!

Well, mostly finished, anyway. It's been put through the washer and is currently drying around a bag-wrapped copy of the Yellow Pages. And then I just need to find handles for it. And attach them. This is sounding less done by the moment.

So, this is the before:

(Side and end views)



And here it is after:


The pattern is the Felted Bag with Mitred Squares found here. I used just under two skeins each of Manos del Uraguay Wool in Agate Multi and Wildflowers Multi. I love the way the colors ended up working together. And, since I bought THREE skeins of each color, I can now use the leftovers to make My So-Called Scarf! Yay! It may end up a little funky, since the original was all one color, but I'll figure something out. Perhaps stripes, perhaps one half in each color.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home