Monday, September 12, 2005

Blog-Tagging

Roxy tagged me on this one - my first official blog-tagging!

ten years ago: I was almost 22, living in Meadville, PA, doing community theatre and dating a guy who was WAY too young for me. (I might actually have been back home in Pittsburgh if we're talking 10 years exactly.)

five years ago: I had been married for 2 years and was living in Richmond, VA, managing the box office of a professional theatre. If I remember right, we were getting ready to open our season with "Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde"

one year ago: We had moved to Maryland, and had just found out that Hyon and Drew were
pregnant. Also, we were getting ready to go out of town to Rob and Shamita's wedding, and I was planning to go home for Dad's bypass surgery in his leg.

five snacks:
1. Pringles
2. String cheese
3. Popcorn
4. Triscuits
5. Granola bars

five songs I know all the words to (and will sing at the top of my lungs in the car):
1. Everything by Billy Joel
2. The Broadway Cast Album of "Rent"
3. "The Boxer" by Carbon Leaf
4. "Zombie Jamboree" by Rockapella
5. "Moving Right Along" from The Muppet Movie

five things I would do with $100 million:
1. Buy a house somewhere warm and sunny for Mom & Dad
2. Buy a house for my younger brother
3. Establish a scholarship for a theatre major at Penn State and Westminster
4. Adopt a bazillion kids
5. Buy a big ol' house (see #4)

five places to run away to:
1. Ireland
2. England
3. Germany
4. Australia
5. New Zealand

five things I would never wear:
1. A thong bikini
2. Daisy Dukes
3. A strapless shirt with a bra that isn't
4. Super-ultra low-cut jeans
5.

five favorite TV shows:
1. Veronica Mars
2. House
3. Law & Order (all incarnations)
4. Arrested Development
5. Firefly

five biggest joys:
1. Kris
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My furry babies
5. Knitting

favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My Addi Turbos
3. My Denise Interchangeables
4. My digital camera
5. My swift and ball winder

five people to pass this on to:
1. Jen
2. Gretchen
3. (Ack! Nobody else has a blog that hasn't already done this!)
4.
5.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home