Thursday, April 12, 2007

Twinkle Pr0n!

The loveliness that I picked up at the Twinkle Party with Annemarie 2 weeks ago. :)

Twinkle Handknits Soft Chunky in "Haze" (Probably will be the Princess Capelet from Big City Knits.)



And Twinkle Handknits Kid Mohair in "Dusty Rose" (Will be the Mohair Shrug from Big City Knits)
Speaking of Annemarie, I saw her today at Barnes and Noble for our knitting group, and she is just CRANKING out the Tuxedo Sweater from Big City Knits. It is going to look awesome on her!

I've got some new WIP and FO pics for you, but I think those will wait until later. I need my rest - I'm meeting Maryanne tomorrow (Friday) for the Stitch DC sale. :D (And yes, I know that I need help. Assuming I'm not actually beyond help at this point...)

Happy Friday everyone!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Very soft and droolworthy colors!!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Holy crap! That chunky stuff I had to do a double take on. It's so close up it looks like roving--not yarn!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Pocket Size said...

I am so jealous of your shopping trip today. Think of me, languishing in the office... with nothing but my TMNT happy meal toys and knit.1 centerfold to keep me company... lol

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

I agree weith bezzie - I was due the blue yarn was roving!

Both are beautiful.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Yummy yummy soft and fuzzy!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sale at Stitch DC?!?! Your blog introduced me to that place a few weeks ago (the Capitol Hill location) and I love it. I wish I felt well enough today to go (like I need more yarn!). Oh well, another day... (btw, I think this is my first comment on your blog so, Hi! My name is Beth, I live in Arlington, and I really enjoy your blog.)

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

That's it; I'm ordering Big City Knits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home