Friday, February 10, 2006

Countdown to Cast-On!

Currently, we are T-4 hours and 14 minutes.

I made my usual status spreadsheet, so I know exactly where I am, percentage-complete-wise, at every step. According to that, I will be doing somewhere in the neighborhood of 28,000 stitches in the next 16 days. And that doesn't count frogging back to fix mistakes.

My spot is all set up, ready to cast on.
Note the cozy fireplace on the left, for my own personal Olympic Flame, if I want (although it will not be burning for 16 days straight.) Bonus points to anyone who knows what the big wooden thing on the wall above the couch is. =) I'm also planning to have my Official Olympic Photographer (aka hubby) take a casting-on action shot later.

Citius, Altius, Fortius, my fellow Olympians!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Whohoo! Away we go! No pics of cast on for me, starting on breaktime at work!

Oh is it a target of some sort...archery, gun, dartboard??? huh huh..did I guess it :)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

p.s. I love your new banner, and when I get home, gonna add your new button :)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Nope - not a target. It IS a game, but it is usually played on a table, not on the wall.

If anyone gets it, I'm guessing it will be a Canadian.

And thanks - I've been passing on the compliments to hubby. He does good work. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home