Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympics Report - Day 3

So, the snow kept me home today, which means I had lots of time to work on my Knitting Olympics sweater, right?

Um...yeah. I've done one more repeat of the lace on the front of the sweater.

But I have an excuse for the lack of knitterly dedication - I got bitten by the baking bug today, and I made three batches of biscotti!

See:
(Dark chocolate, dried cherries, walnuts, and coconut on the left, white chocolate, dried pineapple, mango and papaya, and macadamia nuts in the middle, and semi-sweet chocolate, dried cranberries, and almonds on the right)

The plan is to get some more knitting done tonight before I go to bed (maybe the third lace repeat), and then hopefully finish the front of the sweater tomorrow and get the first sleeve started. I've still got lots of time left, but I don't want to get overconfident, because I am figuring that the seaming is going to be interesting with the Lacette.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trippy... Another Trillian42.... *waves*

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Biscotti... yum. :)

Looks good!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Yummy biscotti! Your sweater is going to be gorgeous! Wow, you are a knitty speedknitter..they should have a team for that LOL!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

those biscotti look absolutely delicious!!!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

Oh my... I'd like to order one of each please? Maybe two with the cherries...

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

pyewacket - don't tempt me. Hubby keeps telling me I need to find a way to sell them. You know, to support the yarn habit. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home