Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been hit!

OK, tagged, technically. =) Zknitter got me with this one.

4 jobs you have had:
Office manager at a community theatre
Box office manager at a professional theatre
Grand Opening Coordinator for Circuit City
Retail salesperson at numerous places through the years

4 movies you could watch over and over:
The Wizard of Oz
Dirty Dancing
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Ice Age

4 TV shows you love to watch:
Veronica Mars
CSI (original only, please)
Law & Order (and all variations)
The OC

4 places you have been on vacation:
Myrtle Beach, SC
Bangor, ME
Indianapolis, IN
Walt Disney World

4 websites you visit daily:
The knitty Coffeeshop
Television Without Pity
My Yahoo
The bazillion blogs listed in my sidebar

4 of your favorite foods:
Really sharp cheddar cheese
Really dark chocolate
Guinness (Beer is a food, right?)
Cheesecake
(Suddenly, my weight gain of the last few years makes a whole lot of sense)

4 places you'd rather be right now:
Omaha, NE (only about 14 hours to go!!!)
OK, seriously, I can't come up with anything else. I am so excited about seeing Kirsten that I really, really, really want to be in Omaha.

Hey - wasn't there a "4 places you've lived" question? I know I've seen that on someone's blog... Ok, I'll put it back in.
Pittsburgh, PA
Meadville, PA
Richmond, VA
Bowie, MD

4 bloggers you are tagging:
Stitchcounter
Busy Mama
Little Hobbit Feet
Mtwelovett

Have fun, ladies!

Oh, and I've joined the Frappr craze. =) Go on - you know you want to add yourself!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Oooh! My first tagging!

I'll answer this afternoon :o)

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Mtwelovett said...

I've just seen this. I've posted the answers on my blog now.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home