Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bear!

Ok, since I promised this to Gretchen and Mtwelovett like, a million years ago, here at last is a picture of my Potbelly Bear (wearing a hat I made from the leftovers from the red poncho):

He's been MIA for a while, apparently on some secret spy-bear mission. I located him hiding out in the attic when we got the Christmas decorations down. (And why do I think he was out on a mission? Because I LOOKED in the attic, and he wasn't there before, I swear!) So, that is my much-beloved Bear, who is slightly less potbellied than he started, courtesy of being used as a pillow for many, many years.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger GretchenX said...

Hello Bear!!! Miles-the-Bear says Hello, too!!

:)
Gretchen, who has been too lazy to post anything new in ages!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home