Friday, June 30, 2006

Hee!

Saw this on Turtlegirl's blog - I had to take it! I mean, we used "Storybook Love" at our wedding, for heaven's sake!
Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti

I didn't actually expect that one! Not sure what I did expect, but it wasn't Buttercup.


If I have a chance this afternoon, I'll try to post some updated WIP photos. The Pomatomus socks are coming along quite nicely, and take 2 on Bombshell is doing fine. I'll probably take it with me today when I go to get my hair done, so that should bring some more progress.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

See and I was expecting Buttercup possibly! But I get Vizzini. Even better.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I get the Albino...oy.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger DomesticOverlord said...

Awesome quiz! I'm gonna go do it now!

What a trip! I got Inigo Montoya, I thought I'd come out Vizzini.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Charity said...

I'm embarrassed to say, I get Vizzini as well... but my Wonderful Husband is Wesley! Maybe now I can order him around and call him Farm Boy.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger String Bean said...

He he, I took it and got Fezzik.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home